The image shows the well house of Perran Well, taken from Dr. Dexter’s 1922 thesis on St Piran.

The well was situated at the bottom of Church Hill, Perranwell, Goonhavern until road widening destroyed the site.

The stones were rebuilt in the gardens of Chiverton House and have been standing there for the last 100 years.  Chiverton is private and the well house is not open to the public.